Thank you for taking time to visit Tumblebug at Glee 2023
And thank you for using the QR Code to learn more about Tumblebug and how we can help you.
So how can we help you?
Tumblebug provides the technology and solution to create value out of your organic waste.
The Tumblebug solution:
- Low-cost on-site food waste processing equipment (for your café or restaurant).
- Simply dry, sanitise and homogenise your food waste into a soil improver or mushroom substrate.
- Incorporate our low-tech equipment to grow gourmet mushrooms.
- Additional option to process compostable packaging, cardboard, green waste and arborist arisings.
- On-site pyrolysis to produce biochar, Carbon Credits and heat for use on site.
- Formulation of your own peat-free, carbon negative, growing medium.
The Tumblebug benefits:
- Remove food waste disposal costs and inconvenience by processing on-site.
- Reduce your carbon footprint and achieve Net Zero sooner.
- Demonstrate compliance with the 2021 Environment Act that requires segregation and separate processing of food waste.
- Convert your waste into products: mushrooms and mushroom growing kits.
- The option to produce a 100% natural, peat-free, carbon negative growing medium.
- Turn your waste into assets with a bespoke regenerative solution.
To learn more …
Please take a few minutes to review our website and Contact Us to request further information on Tumblebug’s solution and the Ecobot waste processor.
To discuss a solution for your organisation …
Please complete the enquiry form below and we’ll get straight back to you.